Manage your consent settings
3. Disabling Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser help section for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
4. The Cookies We Set
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
5. Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics and Woopra, which are two of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web, for helping us to understand how you use this site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit, so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies and Woopra see the official Google Analytics and Woopra websites.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you. For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work, social media sites including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Juicer, will set cookies through our site, which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes, as outlined in their respective privacy notices.
- We also use Google AdWords, Twitter Ads and LinkedIn Ads Remarketing to trigger advertising across the Internet. Remarketing will display relevant ads tailored to you, based on what parts of the Quadrangle website you have viewed by placing a cookie on your machine. This cookie does not in any way identify you or give access to your computer. The cookie is used to say, “this person visited this page, so show them ads relating to that page.”
Remarketing allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you.
- We also use Facebook Custom Audiences cookies. Facebook Custom Audience is a Remarketing and Behavioural Targeting service provided by Facebook, Inc. that connects the activity of this website with the Facebook advertising network. These cookies are used to store data for advertising and reporting purposes. For example, which ad was shown, the number of times. a particular Ad has been shown, and how recently an ad has been shown to a particular web browser. It is also used to determine the effectiveness of our advertising and to advertise products and services that may be of interest to you in the future.
6. How to Opt Out of Remarketing and Advertising
If you do not wish to participate in our Facebook Remarketing and Advertising, you can opt out by visiting Facebook’s Ads Preferences Page.
7. More Information
Hopefully this Cookie Notice has explained what cookies are and how we use them. However, if you are still looking for more information you can contact us through our details below.
8. Our Details
Quadrangle Research Group Limited is registered in England and Wales under company number 8064640.
The registered office is The Butlers Wharf Building, 36 Shad Thames, London, SE1 2YE.
You can contact us as follows:
020 7357 9919
The IT Manager
Quadrangle Research Group Limited,
The Butlers Wharf Building,
36 Shad Thames,