We’ve helped literally hundreds of clients do incredible things
Over the years we’ve helped literally hundreds of clients do incredible things that have made a difference for their customers.
In the last year alone, we have helped:
- M&S Food understand consumer demand for higher welfare food, leading to a decision that was described as ‘major’ and ‘game changing’ by the grocery media. From Autumn 2022 M&S will become the first major retailer to sell only slower reared, higher welfare chicken across its full range of fresh chicken products, giving them a distinct competitive advantage over their competition
- JP Morgan Chase launch a new app-based current account in the UK, using our data and insights to help guide decisions about their ‘go to market’ offer and targeting strategy
- Multiple brands, including TalkTalk, Transport Focus and M&S, explore ways in which customers want them to be more sustainable, and imagine new products and services to offer a more sustainable choice
- One of our financial services clients do the nigh on impossible and figure out how to get people to pay more attention to their pensions
- VMO2 predict the impact of new customer-focused initiatives on NPS and other customer metrics, to guide decisions about where and how to invest
- Bumble understand how to stand for something different to better engage with customers in the fiercely competitive and often fickle dating app space
- A leading charity consider its strategic options and how to broaden out from its established core
- Tempur think about differentiating its offer to expand its portfolio to play in different parts of the market
- Benenden Health assess its pricing strategy to improve customer acquisition and retention
- A leading high street bank assess the future of the current account market and how to navigate customer expectations around ‘free banking’
- Aviva and TalkTalk develop authoritative thought leadership about the changing world of work
- One of the UK’s main banks position and launch a major new rewards programme
Working with us
As someone once said:
“When you work with someone you have chemistry with, it’s easy and it’s fun. You hardly call it work.”
We couldn’t agree more.
People who enjoy what they do, do better work.
We build deep and lasting relationships with clients who share our view of — and passion for — insight, who we can get to know well and invest in.
We don’t pay lip service to this. Each client relationship is overseen by a Partner or MD, who plays a hands-on role on projects.
Our approach is always open, collaborative and resourceful, and sometimes provocative; we aren’t afraid to have an opinion.